Vitamin C (2000 mg) Drink Shot 100 ml | OstroVit
Vitamin C (2000 mg) Drink Shot 100 ml by OstroVit is a natural support for the immune system in the form of a convenient shot. Non-carbonated drink, contains sweeteners. It strengthens the protective barrier and supports it in the fight against microorganisms and viruses, and additionally improves the condition of the connective tissue and supports the psychophysical condition.
SHOT contains 100 ml of the product in the package
1 SHOT = 2 portions
1 SHOT contains 2000 mg of l-ascorbic acid
L-ascorbic acid – vitamin C
It is an organic chemical compound from the group of polyols. It is an indispensable nutrient in the diet, mainly responsible for proper operation of connective tissue and bones. Its biologically active form – vitamin C – acts as a reducing factor and coenzyme in several metabolic pathways of the human organism. Vitamin C is considered as one of the major anti-oxidants.
As an exogenous compound, ascorbic acid is not synthesized by our body, hence it must be supplied with food or through supplementation. Vitamin C has a number of valuable properties and benefits. Here are some of them:
- Positive impact in case of blood flow disorders
- Being a strong anti-oxidant which removes surplus of free radicals from our cells
- Favorable influence on nervous and immunity systems
- Vitamin C may boost regeneration and growth of muscles as it directly contributes to collagen production (builds muscular tissue)
- Confirmed favorable influence on sports persons
- Hinders emergence of nitrosamines (formed through impact of high temperature on nitrates) which may be a direct cause of emergence of tumors
- Demonstrates favorable properties in skin care – vitamin cosmetic
Water, L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C), sweetener: sucralose; preservatives: sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate; aroma.
The product may contain milk (including lactose), soy, peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds, cereals containing gluten, eggs, crustaceans, fish.
|Active ingredients||Per portion (50 ml)||% RI*|
|Vitamin C||1000 mg||1250|
*RI – Reference intake
Consume ½ bottles (50 ml – 10 teaspoons) daily. Do not consume more than 1 serving a day.
Do not use in people who are predisposed to the formation of kidney stones or who suffer from kidney stones. The product is intended for adults.
Shake well before use. Consume within 48 hours of opening.
Do not eat if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in the supplement. Do not mix with alcohol. The product is not recommended for children, pregnant women and breastfeeding women. A dietary supplement cannot be used as a substitute (replacement) for a varied diet. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended. Store in a dry, cool place at a temperature of 2-25 °C. Protect against sunlight and frost. Keep out of the reach of small children.