Himalaya Septilin (100 Tablets) Immune system support
Himalaya Septilin Tablets Immune system support – Enhances immunity: Septilin’s immunomodulatory, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties are beneficial in maintaining general well-being. Helps in elevating the body’s resistance to infection. Septilin stimulates phagocytosis (elimination of bacteria through ingestion) by macrophage (white blood cells) activation, which combats infection.
- Supports immune system
- Build up the body’s own defense mechanism
Indian Bdellium (Guggulu) has anti-inflammatory properties, which soothe sore throat and help reduce inflammation. As an antioxidant, Indian Bdellium helps in maintaining overall health.
Licorice (Yashtimadhu) enhances immunostimulation and increases macrophage (white blood cells that ingests antibodies) function in vitro. It is also an antiviral agent and an expectorant, which is beneficial in asthma, acute or chronic bronchitis and chronic cough.
Tinospora Gulancha (Guduchi) is a potent antimicrobial that has immunomodulatory properties, which helps in increasing the level of antibodies. This helps in building up the body’s resistance to infections.
- Commiphora wighti (Indian Bedellium, Guggal) – has anti-inflammatory properties
- Tinospora cordifolia STEM – strengthens the immune system
- Rubia cordifolia. ROOT – supports the immune system
- Terminalia chebula, FRUIT PERICARP – strengthens the immune system
- Terminalia belerica FRUIT – supports the immune system; helps protect the liver
- Glycyrrhiza glabra ROOT – soothes the upper respiratory tract and helps to keep it comfortable; supports the immune system
- Sida cordifolia ROOT & WHOLE PLANT – has significant antioxidant properties; supports immunity
- Ricinus communis – assists detoxification and healing the skin
- Cedrus deodora-bark-Pinaceae-Devadaru-Himalayan Cedar – contributes to maintain good lymphatic flow
- Zingiber officinale RHIZOME – helps maintain immunity
- Tribulus terrestris FRUIT – positive effect on immunity
- Withania somnifera (common name: Ashwagandha) – contributes to emotional balance and general wellbeing
- Asparagus racemosus (Shatavari) – protect of nervous system
- Piper longum FRUIT – strengthens the immune system
- Coriandrum sativum L. (Common name: coriander) – helps to digest toxins
Other benefits: It is also beneficial in respiratory tract infections, including chronic tonsillitis, pharyngitis, chronic bronchitis, nasal catarrh (mucous membrane inflammation of the respiratory tract) and laryngitis.
Tinospora cordifolia supports the immune system and has significant anti-oxidant properties. Septilin helps by strengthening the body’s own defence mechanism.
Servings : 2 tablets
Servings in the package: 50
Packaging: 100 tablets
|Active ingredients||in 1 tablet|
|Indian embalmer / Indian bdellium (Balsamodendron mukul Syn. Commiphora wightii)||162mg|
|Tinospora cordifolia (Tinospora cordifolia)||49mg|
|Manjishtha (Rubia cordifolia)||32mg|
|Marzana sercolistna (Emblica officinalis)||16mg|
|Shigru (Moringa pterygosperma)||16mg|
|Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra)||6mg|
Septilin ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, carboxymethylcellulose, magnesium stearate, polyvinylpyrrolidone, colloidal silicon dioxide.
Directions for Use
Children 1 tablet 3 times a day and adults 2 tablets 3 times a day during meals, with water. Recommended daily dosage: 3-6 tablets.