Himalaya Boerhaavia (60 Veggie Capsules) Punarnava | Supports Urinary Health
Himalaya Boerhaavia (Punarnava) is a single herb formulation prepared from the root extract of Spreading Hogweed (Boerhaavia diffusa), supporting the urinary track well-being.
- Supports urinary health
- Helps to maintain regular elimination
- Free from sugar, artificial colours, artificial flavours, soy and dairy ingredients
The entire Punarnava plant, including the leaves and the root, has proven healing properties. It has been used for many years by the indigenous people of India. The medicinal value of the plant in treating many diseases is mentioned in the Charaka Samhita, the main Ayurvedic text.
Punarnava has many ethnobotanical uses. Its leaves are eaten as a vegetable. Its root juice is used to treat asthma, genitourinary diseases, leukemia, rheumatism and encephalitis. In addition, the plant has many pharmacological, clinical and antimicrobial properties.
Benefits of the Herb:
- The constituents that naturally occur in the herb help protect the kidney from free radical damage.
- Punarnava displays diuretic activity and assists in the flushing of harmful pathogens.
- The herb controls the recurrence of urinary system infections by neutralizing disease-causing germs and their toxic effects.
- Punarnava exhibits analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties which soothe and calm the urinary tract.
Urinary tract infections
As backed by Ayurveda and modern science
In Ayurveda, ‘Punarnava’ means that which rejuvenates or renews the body.
Servings per container: 60 Veggie Capsules
Servings size: 1 Capsule
|Active ingredients||1 portion|
|Punarnava root extract (Boerhaavia diffusa)||250mg|
One capsule twice daily after meal.