OstroVit Vitamin C Natural support for the immune system. Vitamin C provides 1000 mg of ascorbic acid to the body in each serving. It strengthens the protective barrier and supports it in the fight against microorganisms and viruses, and additionally improves the condition of connective tissue and supports the psychophysical condition.
- 1 serving = 1 tablet
- Number of portions in the package: 110
- Package contents: 110 tablets
- 1000 mg Vitamin C In 1 tablet
Vitamin C – L-Ascorbic Acid
L-ascorbic acid is an organic chemical compound from the group of polyhydroxy alcohols. It is an essential nutrient in the human diet, which is mainly responsible for the proper functioning of connective tissue and bones. Its biologically active form – vitamin C, acts as a reducing agent and a coenzyme in several metabolic pathways of the human body. Vitamin C is considered to be one of the major antioxidants.
Properties of Vitamin C
When we say that ascorbic acid is an indispensable exogenous compound, we mean the fact that there is no mechanism for the synthesis of vitamin C in our body and it is necessary to supply it with food or through supplementation. Vitamin C has a lot of beneficial properties and benefits.
Here are a few of them:
- Positive effect in disorders of blood flow
- A powerful antioxidant that removes excess free radicals from our cells
- A beneficial effect on the nervous and immune systems
- Vitamin C can accelerate muscle regeneration and growth, as it is directly involved in the production of collagen (builds muscle tissue)
- Proven beneficial effect among athletes
- Inhibits the formation of nitrosamines (they are formed by the action of high temperature, e.g. on nitrates), which can be a direct cause of cancer
- Beneficial effect in the care of our skin – a vitamin cosmetic
|Active ingredients||Per portion||% RI*|
|Vitamin C||1000 mg||1250|
*RI – Reference intake.
L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C), bulking agent: microcrystalline cellulose; starch, anti-caking agents: silicon dioxide, magnesium salts of fatty acids.
The product may contain milk (including lactose), soybeans, peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds, oats, eggs, fish.
Use 1 serving (1 tablet) daily before the first meal.
Not use if have a predisposition to the formation of kidney stones or suffer from kidney stones.
Not exceed the recommended daily allowance. A dietary supplement cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended. Do not eat if you are allergic to any of the ingredients of the product. The product should not be used by children, pregnant women and nursing mothers. Store out of the reach of small children. The product is intended for adults.
There are no reviews yet.