Pure BCAA Powder 8-1-1 | Ostro-Vit Supreme
Pure BCAA 8-1-1 Powder 200 g by Ostro-Vit is a top-class preparation for physically active people, consisting only of three branched amino acids, which are: leucine, valine and isoleucine. Product micronization is at the highest level. The ideal bioavailability and high solubility of the product were dictated by the high demands of consumers.
- 200 g BCAA in the package
- The product contains 40 servings
- No unnecessary fillers
- Amino acid ratio 8-1-1 (leucine, valine, isoleucine)
- High leucine content in the product
BCAA – branched chain amino acids
BCAA (Branched Chains Amino Acids) are branched chain amino acids: leucine, valine and isoleucine. These compounds are so named because of the extensive side chain in their chemical structure. They belong to the group of exogenous amino acids, i.e. essential in our diet, because our body cannot produce them itself. They are an inseparable element of the synthesis of most proteins, and over 30% of our muscles consist of BCAAs.
Undoubtedly, BCAAs in our diet are fundamental, not only in terms of health, but also muscle building, regeneration after hard training and fat reduction. The supply of BCAAs should be increased especially in hard training people. As physical activity increases, the need for essential amino acids increases.
Properties OstroVit Pure BCAA 8-1-1 Powder
- They contribute to increasing muscle endurance
- When using BCAAs, an increase in lipolysis is observed, i.e. an Increase in fatty acid oxidation – an ideal supplement for reducing body fat
- BCAA supplementation reduces post-training physical and mental fatigue
- Many studies unanimously indicate anti-catabolic action (it prevents the breakdown of proteins in muscle tissue)
- Using BCAA as an energy source – allows us to save muscle glycogen
- Proven action regulating the work of neurotransmitters
|Nutritional values||Per 100 g||For a portion|
|L-leucine||80 g||4000 mg|
|L-isoleucine||10 g||500 mg|
|L-valine||10 g||500 mg|
L-leucine, L-valine, L-isoleucine.
The product may contain milk (including lactose), soybeans, peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds, oats, eggs, fish.
Add 5 g (1.5 Scoops) in 100 – 150 ml of water or juice.
On training days, consume one serving a day before or after training. On non-training days, consume one serving after waking up.
Do not exceed the recommended daily allowance. A dietary supplement cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended. Do not eat if you are allergic to any of the ingredients of the product. The product should not be used by children, pregnant women and nursing mothers. Store out of the reach of small children.